MINI-DAY TOUR WITH GUIDE: GENOA, THE AQUARIUM AND THE CITY
- DAY DESCRIPTION:
- Accommodation in Gran Turismo coach and start of the journey. Arrival in Genoa, meeting with the local guide to visit the city. In 2006 the special Unesco commission included Genoa among the sites World Heritage Site. Medieval city, it offers wonderful views, squares with typical tall black and white striped houses, the Cathedral, the Church of Jesus, the Piazza Bianchi, the houses of the Doria and the Palazzo Ducale. Free lunch. In the afternoon free visit of the Aquarium: a spectacular structure, unique in Europe also for the gigantic dimensions of its ocean basins. The aquarium houses about 600 different aquatic species, such as sharks, penguins, turtles, in environments that reproduce, in respect of biological balance, the habitat of the Mediterranean and the Oceans. An exciting journey across the seas, from the origins of life to the current issues on the protection of ecosystems, in the large blue ship, the exhibition area dedicated to biodiversity, you can calmly caress the races and, suddenly, find yourself in front of the young crocodiles. At every corner of the route a surprise: it will be like diving into the seas all over the world. In the late afternoon departure for the return journey with arrival in the evening in the places of departure.
- The price includes : Transportation by Gran Turismo coach, guided tour of the city, entrance to the Aquarium and guide.
- The fee does not include: Tips and extras in general, meals, drinks, cancellation insurance and anything not mentioned in "the price includes".
- DEPARTURES GUARANTEED on: August 2nd; September 13; October 11th
- DEPARTURES FROM :
- from Turin € 59
- from Alba, Cuneo, Fossano, Mondovì € 69