The Sauna RELAX Formula Roulette package includes:
- Overnight in a standard double room (4 Roulette Formula *)
- Treatment of half pension (drinks not included with meals) buffet
- welcome drink
- Entrance to the pools with SEA SPA heated sea water
- Entrance to the thermal pools with primordial sea
- 1 Entrance to Sauna Park for 2 hours during your stay
- Recreational and entertainment program (muscle awakening 1000 movements, guided walks, water aerobics, streching ..)
- Entry to the fitness center in the morning
- Entrance to the Riviera games room and at the Grand Casino in Portorož
- Free WIFI
- Triple room € 5 per person per day
- Quadruple room € 10 per person per day
- Sea view room € 10 per person per day
- Uncovered parking € 7 per day
- First child up to 13 years not completed with two adult people FREE
- Second child up to 13 years not completed with two adult people -30%
- Second child up to 13 years not completed with two adult people -50% (from 03.11 to 23.12.19)
- Adult person from 13 years on up (on the third or fourth bed) -20%
Life Class Resorts ☆☆☆☆ Portorož
- Swimming pools with thermomineral water - connected to the Grand Hotel Portoroz
At the Terme & Wellness LifeClass Portorose center there is a pool complex with thermomineral water, with a sheet of water from 700m2.
Plunging into the warm and refreshing waters of our pools is a real pleasure.
You can be pampered by the water of the fountains or in the stone grotto admiring the tropical fish.
You can also enjoy a hydromassage on deckchairs and subaque benches or whirlpools.
From the early days of spring to late autumn you can lie under the rays of the sun on the large terrace reserved for sunbathing and in the immediate vicinity of the refreshing pools with sea views.
- Swimming pools with heated sea water - at the Hotel Slovenja and Riviera
Since ancient times, the sea has been associated with the idea of health and well-being. In the heart of a lush Mediterranean environment overlooking the Riviera of Portoroz, there are swimming pools with heated sea water with multiple effects and water massages and underwater massages.
You can relax between jets and geysers, or simply enjoy the tranquility of a rocky cave or relaxing pools lined with turquoise blue mosaic.
During the hot summer months the two indoor swimming pools, the children's pool and two small hydromassage pools are complemented by the outdoor swimming pool and its large sunny terrace overlooking the sea. Throughout the year the pools are constantly supplied with fresh heated sea water.
- Sauna Park - connected to the Grand Hotel Portoroz
Sauna Park is unique in Europe for the quality and variety of the offer. On a surface of 1.000 m2 there are seven different types of saunas: Thalasso sauna, marine steam bath, Saracen steam bath and Finnish sauna. There are also several places to rest, baths and the Kneipp stream, whirlpools, chromotherapy, massage waterfalls and - the first of its kind in Slovenia - the frozen cave.
Among the most exclusive features are the frozen cave and the marine steam bath, where we use the salt from the Sicciole salt pans, extracted again according to the traditional method.
- Medical and physiotherapy center - connected to the Grand Hotel Portoroz
The Terme Portorož & Medical Wellness is a famous spa and wellness center for beauty and wellness, where there is a perfect union between the long tradition of thalassotherapy and the modern knowledge in the field of medicine.
It is unique in that it uses the five natural healing factors of the place: the mud of the salt pans, the Acqua Madre, the climate, the thermomineral water and the sea water.
- Beauty Center - connected to the Grand Hotel Portoroz
Meduza, the beach of the LifeClass Hotels, is the most beautiful and exclusive beach on the Adriatic. It stands out for its excellent design and exceptional range of services.
The beach is located in the immediate vicinity of the hotels, along the promenade in the center of Portorož and in an extremely beautiful location in the Gulf of Piran and offers guests two types of comfort:
A part of the Meduza beach **** is reserved for guests of LifeClass hotels at 4 stars.
A part of the beach, the Meduza Exclusive ***** it is reserved for guests of the LifeClass Hotels at 5 stars, possibility of deckchair, umbrella, towels and exceptional service.
- Á la Carte restaurants Mediteran: elegant environment from which a wonderful sea view opens, offering a wide choice of Mediterranean dishes.
- Café Central: wide selection of fresh cakes and home-made cakes, as well as a wide range of hot and cold drinks.
- Terasa Mystica: mystical atmosphere on the terrace and a wonderful view of the sea.
- Aperitif bar Portobar: exquisite cocktails with different tastes and colors, and renowned cognacs. The bar of the Grand Hotel Portoroz.
- Apollo tearoom: among the 35 different types of tea, from different parts of the world.
- Fresh4you bar: fresh products that are delicious cakes and tasty desserts made with fresh fruit, vegetables, seeds and nuts.
- The LifeClass hotel complex is the ideal starting point for many walks. Walking along the sea we can reach the medieval town of Piran, with its picturesque squares and churches, a true open-air museum of Gothic-Venetian architecture. In the opposite direction we arrive at the Forma Vive - open-air gallery, where from the cypress grove we can observe the stone sculptures or admire the view of the Gulf of Portoroz.
Across the hill we reach Fiesso - a natural park with two lakes, through the tunnel up to the Strunjan salt flats and beyond. The surroundings of Portoroz are a real treasure and conceal numerous pearls, which one would probably never be able to discover.
- Hotel Riviera and Slovenija are connected to each other.
- Hotel Apollo, Mirna, Neptun and Grand Hotel Portoroz are connected to each other.
- FURTHER INFORMATION OFFER
- Offer validity: 06.01.20 – 09.04.20
- Treatment:Half Board (HB)
- Accommodation: Double room