MINI-DAY TOUR WITH GUIDE: SIGURTA PARK AND BORGHETTO SUL MINCIO
- DAY DESCRIPTION:
- Accommodation on Gran Turismo coach and start of the journey. Arrival in Veleggio sul Mincio and entrance to the Sigurtà Gardens. In the spring of 1941 it marked the beginning of the property by the Sigurtà family: the pharmaceutical industrialist, Dr. Giuseppe Carlo Sigurtà, bought the land, which had become a sort of bulky monument on sale for several years now and fatally uprooted from history and deprived of his memories. Nowadays, every year from March to November, hundreds of thousands of visitors of different nationalities visit the park to enjoy the enchanting paradise on earth which has been preserved in history and which is maintained and valued day after day. Free time for lunch. In the early afternoon transfer to Borghetto sul Mincio, a small jewel located south-east of Lake Garda, included in the list of the most beautiful villages in Italy, is a small village dating back to the Lombard period (VI - VIII century AD) , characterized by medieval fortifications and famous for its mills. The few houses that make up the village, the ancient mills and the river merge into a unique suggestive scenario, something decidedly unique in the world. The Visconteo bridge, a fortified dam built in 1393 at the behest of Gian Galeazzo Visconti and the Scaliger castle which dominates the Mincio valley from the top of its hill, acts as a frame. In the late afternoon departure for the return journey and arrival in the evening in the departure location.
- The price includes : Ttransport by Gran Turismo coach, entrance to the Sigurta Gardens and companion.
- The fee does not include: Tips and extras in general, meals, drinks, cancellation insurance and anything that is not mentioned in "the price includes".
- DEPARTURES GUARANTEED on: July 26th; September 12; October 4
- DEPARTURES TO CONFIRM on: 22 August
- DEPARTURES FROM :
- from Turin / Milan € 59
- from Alba, Cuneo, Fossano, Mondovì € 69